Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Countdown to Christmas. 6 Days.

6 days. 6 days. 6 DAYS!!!
I am so-ultra-super-duper-stinkin' excited for Christmas!!

And in honor of good old Christmas spirit, I am doing a cute little blogging Christmas Countdown.
Ha.

Ok, Day 1.  I love high school choir concerts.
They are absolutely fabulous.
My older sister and SO many other friends were in the choir concert put on at the high school tonight, and they did such an amazing job!

Choir concerts help bring the Christmas spirit into our hearts in a way that music on the radio just can't.  When we watch our talented loved ones perform Christmas songs and carols, it just fills your heart with pure joy.

The Braves did an amazing job at their concert tonight, and I am so glad that I'm taking choir next semester (woot woot!) So don't forget to follow their example, and sing your heart out. Mmm-hmm.
At school, to your mom, on the phone - just belt it.


Have a fantabulous Wednesday, go finish your homework, and don't forget,
6 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment