Saturday, December 22, 2012

3 days. Nailed it.

No really. I literally nailed it.

I am definitely not a nail pro (at all),
but thanks to pinterest, I can feel even the slightest bit crafty and talented.
Ha.
(Here's the How-To Link for all you crafty kids out there)
This is why I love Pinterest.  Because it gives you new ways to try things, different inspirations, outfit ideas, and the occasional belly laugh.

For instance, I found this beaut in my feed and it went along so well with this post that it kinda scares me. But hey, that's life. Full of funky coincidences and hilarious mistakes.


Pinterest. Hits the spot every time.

Anyways, back to the point.
Another great thing about today? It is officially Christmas Break!!!
I mean really, who doesn't love Christmas, and missing school all at the same time??

And don't worry, it gets better.
Only 3 days left.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment