Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dear Santa...

Christmas was amazing.
And no, it was not because I got a gersquillion presents.
(Which my family doesn't. We have this rule where you get 1 to wear, eat, play with, and read. Lovely.)

Anyways, first of all, I got a SMASH book.
And I am in love!!
I've kinda already filled up half of it... ha. whoops.


My favorite part of the video, and Smash book in general?
The line messy and beautiful.
Because it's so true!!
And it is overall, seriously, absolutely fabulous.
It is like my Pinterest journal.
Yes, it's that good.

Anyways, that was the first highlight of my Christmas.
The second highlight? Oh just one of my favorite foods ever.
Yes folks, I love funeral potatoes. Too much.


But really, who couldn't?

Now. Back to business.
In my last post, I wrote that I would write again the next day.
Well guess what?
The next day, we woke up to our mom hustling us out of the house so that we could go and pack containers to ship to Zimbabwe. Then our water heater broke just before we left.  We weren't sure what was wrong with it at the time, so my dad told us to just go, and he would do his best to figure it out. Then we got in the car to discover that my mom's car had a dead battery.

And once we came back from doing service, we left for St. George.
I know, that was a mouthfull.
But hey. All's well that end's well, right?

And what's a Christmas blog post without an elf pic, eh?


And may I just say that this is seriously, my favorite part of the whole entire movie!?!?
Okay. You can go on with your lives now. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment