Friday, January 25, 2013

I think we all need a pep talk.

Click it. It's that good.

"ROCKS! THORNS! and GLASS!
Not cool Robert Frost!!"

Hahahahahaha. So good.

Cause hey. We all know how tough our everyday lives can get. And those people who make our lives a living nightmare, yeah they're not much of a help either.
But I love what he said about life.
If life is a game, doesn't that mean we're all on the same team?

There's always going to be that one person who we're not ecstatic to see everyday, and hey, that probably means somebody isn't too fond of you either.  But we're all on the same team. The only way to make it through life is to help one another. "And not be boring."

For example?
I'm just sitting at lunch when I hear a group of people talking smack about another girl, who was on the bleachers right below us. 
(Sidenote.  I hate gossip. So much. I seriously cannot stand it. Because here's a fact in life folks. When someone gossips about a certain person to you, there is a 99% chance that they gossip about you to others. Food for thought.)
So after eating, when I realized that I was down by the bleachers and that this girl was standing a few feet away from me, I just said hi. Just a simple hi.  And just listening to all of those hurtful words that those people had said, probably hurt me the most.  Even if some things are true about a person, hearing all of them behind their back is so painful.

Anyways, this post was kinda just a quick reminder that we're all on the same team.
If that's the only thing you get from this post, please let it be that.
Because you have no idea how much the words you say and the way you act can affect others.
So whose team are you on?

Hope today has been a fantastic Friday everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment