Saturday, October 6, 2012

i'm a mormon.

And I love it.
And lucky for me, it is that time of year again, and we all know what that means - general conference.
I absolutely LOVE conference (which is two days where you listen to great LDS church leaders give AMAZING talks). Really. I mean what is better than watching tv for a total of 4 hours, sitting around in your pajamas all day, eating yummy food, and listening to inspirational talks!?
Well, lemme tell ya, it doesn't get much better than that.
Anyhoo, back to the subject.  This year, conference has totally made my life. Because they have changed the age of when girls can serve a mission from 21, to 19.  19!! I've always wanted to go on a mission, but the fact that the age you can go is 19 just makes it 100 and 1/2 times better!

I'm pretty sure everyone else is excited too.Why? Because my news feed is stuffed full about it, my friends and I were talking about like ALL DAY today, and right when me and my family heard the news, we started screaming. And awkward dancing. And it was awesome.

I am so happy that I have grown up in the church. I know that it has blessed my life, and I have seen this gospel working in my life today. 
In one of the talks we heard today from Ann M. Dibb, she says "I'm a mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it."
(I am slightly obsessed with this. Just a little bit.)


Hope everyone has had a terrific Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment