Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Update: My Summer? Well...

I have a good explanation. Really. I've been sick for the last two weeks which has ruined all of my plans and I've been cooped up and it's driving me crazy and I can't take this any longer!!!!
.....
Waffles anybody?

 It's waffle wednesday. Joy.

Anyhoo, right now I'm going to do some catching-up with my blog.
So as you know Sunday was Father's Day.


Why yes. We got him chips for father's day.
And he is obviously super depressed about this...

My gift... A Father Survival Kit. Lets just say I've done better and move on, ok?

Next: She's The Man.
Holy Freak Yes.
Thank goodness for Clearplay.
I can't believe I've never seen it until now.
Crime to humanity, ladies.
Go see it if you haven't. Seriously.
  
And now I will show you a picture that was one of the best. nights. ever.
HOLY AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD.

Ok, I'm done.
Now go do something cool. And watch She's The Man sometime. And have a great Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment