And we all know how attractive bowling shoes are. Ha.
5. Catch a fish in the creek
6. Waffle Wednesday
7. Have a tea party
8. Blog, blog, and blog some more (:
9. Hot Dogs + S'mores over the fire
10. Ding Dong Ditch a random house
11. Eat popsicles
12. Scavenger hunts
13. DIY bracelets
14. Homemade Donuts
16. Go to Lagoon
17. Finger Pudding Painting
Now this was seriously epic.
First up, Princess Leia!
Second, a balloon!
Third, pacman and a ghost!
Whats the plus of painting with pudding? You get to lick the plate.
And last but not least, a slug bug.
Admit it. That is pretty impressive.
I mean a slugbug? Out of pudding!? That is called skill, my friend.
18. Take lots of pictures
19. Go to Lagoon
20. Visit City Creek
21. Go see wicked. Seriously, one of the best musicals ever. Its one of those few musicals where you can sing to the songs over, and over, and over again. no lie.
22. Get a coarkboard.
24. Go to Get Air
25. Make Jello Worms
27. Actually make Pinterest Crafts/Food
28. Sleep Under the Stars
Now thats an adventure
You gotta have blankets..... and more blankets....
Until you get a super comfy thing like this.
29. efy. oh my lanta, yes.
It's too bad my camera died in the middle of picture taking :(
Me and Keiffer and Ashton. Take note: Keiffer (blue shirt) is bending his knees.
These guys were so flippin' tall.
30. Make a Tutu.
Its Halloween Themed (:
31. Make Pizza while Listening to Italian Music
and wearing mustaches, no less.
32. Toy Story Marathon
Pretty cute if I do say so myself.
And not only these. Oh no, there were a lot of stuff.
Got a job making tutus.
Courtesy Cones (:
Giant Chess Set
Found out where to buy Dippin' Dots.
Got attacked by some Biscuit Dough.
Got to listen to PROFESSIONAL GOLFERS from Zimbabwe!!
Girls Camp. Oh the moy of Girls Camp...
Drank Hot Cocoa. In the Summer. Yolo. (: